These rules are intended to foster good natured discussion between members of the Newton Hall Allotment Association and registered helpers.
New rules may be added, and existing rules may be modified at any time without notice.
All users are to be bound by these from the moment of publication.
- Users wishing to register must be current, paid-up members of Newton Hall Allotment Association (i.e. members who are currently renting a plot and have a valid current tenancy agreement) and their registered helper.
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators.
- Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums.
- No adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted and the user will be banned.
- Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
These rules were updated on April 6th, 2019